Boveda is the Original Terpene Shield! They provide precise humidity control for dry herbs, both mending and sustaining the humidity inside your herb container. Each pack creates a protective monolayer of water molecules over trichomes, enabling you to preserve your flower's vital terpenes.
Using a Boveda is easy! Just stick it in your dry herb container and keep the lid closed. That's all it takes! From there, Boveda's patented formula of 100% natural salts and water maintains the specific Relative Humidity (RH) necessary to keep your dry herbs as fresh as possible.
We have three sizes of Bovedas available:
- Size 4: Protects up to .5 oz (15g) of dry herb. Ideal for small bags, small containers, and pre-roll tins
- Size 8: Protects up to 1 oz (28g) of dry herb. Perfect for small to medium-sized bags, jars, and containers
- Size 67: Protects up to 1 lb (450g) of dry herb. Ideal for large bags, jars, and containers.
- Boveda 62% RH 2-Way Humidity Control
- Industry-leading humidity control packs
- Mends and sustains precise humidity of dry herb containers
- Helps to maintain peak dry herb freshness
- Preserves your flower's vital terpenes
- 100% natural formula of salts and water maintains precise Relative Humidity (RH) for 2-4 months
- Creates a protective monolayer of purified water molecules to organically shield your materials
- Comes in resealable high-barrier plastic bag
- Sealed Boveda can stay fresh for up to 2 years
|Sizes||Size 4, Size 8, Size 67|
|Relative Humidity (RH)||62%|
Instructions: Simply place Boveda in container with dry herbs. Keep sealed. Can keep contents fresh for 2-4 months. Replace Boveda when it becomes rigid. Keep factory-sealed storage bag shut to maintain freshness of Bovedas.