- Made in the USA by Cibadol
- CBD Extra Strength Muscle Gel
- Infused with Full Spectrum Cannabidiol (CBD)
- May Relieve Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- One of the Most Concentrated Salves on the Market
- 100% All-Natural Ingredients
- Non-Psychoactive and Contains <.3% THC (i.e. No "High")
- Combination of Aloe Leaf Juice, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Peppermint Oil, and Other Herbal Ingredients Creates a Strong Blend That's Easy to Apply
- May Help Mitigate the Effects of:
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Inflammatory Acne
- Unregulated Oil Production
- Free Radical Damage
- Hormonal Conditions
- Dry Skin
- Third-Party Lab Tested
- U.S. Hemp Authority Certified
- GMP Certified
- Kosher Certified
Directions For Use
For external use only. Apply as necessary and needed. Suitable to use before and after physical exercise.
|Bottle Size||3 fl oz|
|CBD Per Stick||1,800mg
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Menthol Crystals, Capsicum Fruit Oleoresin, White Camphor Bark Oil, Sweet Basil Leaf Oil, Black Pepper Oil, Roman Chamomile Flower Oil, German Chamomile Flower Oil, Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Helichrysum Flower Oil, Ginger Root Oil, Pink Grapefruit Peel Oil, Juniper Berry Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Peppermint Oil, Pine Needle Oil, Ravensara Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Spearmint Oil, Wild Oregano Oil, Glycerin, Witch Hazel Water, Organic Alcohol, MCT Oil, Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
WARNING: Do not exceed suggested use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended for pregnant or lactating mothers. Individuals taking medications should consult with a health practitioner prior to use. If you experience any adverse symptoms after use, please discontinue use and consult your doctor. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
STORAGE INFORMATION: In order to preserve freshness, store away from heat, light, and humidity.
FDA DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new supplement.