- Made in the USA by TRU Organics
- CBD Facial Serum
- Infused with Pure Cannabidiol Extract (CBD)
- May Soothe, Hydrate, and Rejuvenate Your Skin
- 100% All-Natural Ingredients
- Non-Psychoactive and Contains <.3% THC (i.e. No "High")
- Combination of Rose Flower Water, Aloe Leaf Extract, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Citrus Extracts and Other Herbal Ingredients Creates a Revitalizing Blend That's Easy to Apply
- May Help Mitigate the Effects of:
- Inflammatory Acne
- Unregulated Oil Production
- Free Radical Damage
- Hormonal Conditions
- Dry Skin
- Third-Party Lab Tested
- U.S. Hemp Authority Certified
- GMP Certified
- Kosher Certified
Directions For Use
For external use only. Apply as necessary and needed.
|Bottle Size||2 fl oz / 60 ml
|CBD Per Bottle||500mg
|Ingredients||Rose Flower Water, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Emulsifying Wax, Glycerin, DMAE Bitartrate, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Soy Bean Oil, Vitamin C, Carrot Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid Coenzyme Q10, Provitamin A, Vitamin A Palmitate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Thioctic Acid, Provitamin B5, Vitamin B3, Organic Sugar Cane Extract, Organic Bilberry Fruit Extract, Organic Sugar Maple Extract, Organic Orange Peel Extract, Organic Lemon Peel Extract, Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract, Organic Alcohol, Castor Oil, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, CBD Isolate, Phenoxyethanol Tetrasodium Glutamitate Diacetate, Gum Arabic, CBD Isolate, Grapefruit Oil|
WARNING: Do not exceed suggested use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended for pregnant or lactating mothers. Individuals taking medications should consult with a health practitioner prior to use. If you experience any adverse symptoms after use, please discontinue use and consult your doctor. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
STORAGE INFORMATION: In order to preserve freshness, store away from heat, light, and humidity.
FDA DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new supplement.